News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Teleports the shards out of my back, and uses a healing spell.*
Believe it or not, this fight is not pointless.

*Summons fireballs inches away from Sheev.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Crushes the safety sprinklers from the ceiling. Fire is drowned and destroyed*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Summons a pastor* *Ties Verdauga and Teer to the altar* QUICKLY!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Freezes Verdauga with the Force as well* Hurry it up!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 06:20:05 PM
*Crushes the safety sprinklers from the ceiling. Fire is drowned and destroyed*
*Facepalms* It's magic fire. It will burn in SPACE if I want it to.
*Magically swaps places with Seb, breaking Sheev's control and changing my position.*
*Detonates the fireballs around Sheev.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Is immune to magic*  >:D

*The pastor suddenly leaves for whatever reason* Hey! Come back! I guess I could do the ceremony since I'm Master Shipper... *Opens book* Now, how do we start... *Starts rambling*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev grabs a large thick piece of debris before the fire detonates, blocking most of the blast*

Kade Rivok

*Whispers in Sebias' ear* Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the Holy Matrimony of Shisteer and Verdauga
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 06:31:10 PM
*Sheev grabs a large thick piece of debris before the fire detonates, blocking most of the blast*
But if they were around you, you only blocked most of the blast on one side. Of a circle.

Sebias of Redwall

*Flips to a certain page* Ah, here we are. Right in front of my nose the whole time. Right next to the part where it says, "How to mentally boil someone's senses".

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 04, 2019, 06:31:47 PM
*Whispers in Sebias' ear* Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the Holy Matrimony of Shisteer and Verdauga
Oh... Yes. Ahem, *Flips a few more pages* That sounds better. Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the Holy Matrimony of Shisteer and Verdauga...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Is hurt* *Sheev chokes Verdauga and slams him into a wall*

Kade Rivok

* Puts Verdauga in a straight jacket that kinda looks like a Tux and plants him in front of the alter, then begins cheering.*  Woo, preach it Seb!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev continues to Force choke Verdauga*

Verdauga

*Uses a healing spell and teleports out of the straight-jacket.*
Hehe! I haven't even started multicasting.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 04, 2019, 06:35:48 PM
* Puts Verdauga in a straight jacket that kinda looks like a Tux and plants him in front of the alter, then begins cheering.*  Woo, preach it Seb!
*Starts preaching it*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!