News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Watches Verdauga as he struggles to lift hammer* *Laughs*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

(*Sighs.* Looks like there's no other option.)

*Breaks free from Sheev's grip, and teleports him to my grasp, where he is now choking.*
Why'd you have to be this way bud?
*Flings Seb out of the topic for good measure and initiates the maelstrom.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 06:52:17 PM
*Ignites blade into Verdauga's gut*
*Teleports said blade right behind Sheev's head.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Slices downward with the ignited blade, stops Sheev's punch with magic, and cuts off his hand with his own lightsaber.*
You aren't going to win this. Give up and I'll heal you and leave you alone.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Grabs lightsaber and cuts Verdauga's hand off as well*
False.

Verdauga

Is that a no?
*Heals hand.*

You do understand that I'm offering you the deal of your lifetime, right?

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Sweet.

*Uses bladeline to cut the Lightsaber (and crystal) to pieces.*

The Shadow of Korriban

You can't just cut a crystal. *Sheev pulls his lightsaber back together and binds it with the Force*
Seb, we can't finish this wedding until we have Teer.

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 07:03:37 PM
You can't just cut a crystal. *Sheev pulls his lightsaber back together and binds it with the Force*
......You don't understand magic, do you...?
*Flings--and holds-- Sheev in the maelstrom.*

The Shadow of Korriban

*Subdues Verdauga's magic and Ignites lightsaber. You must not understand the Force.

Verdauga

To understand the force is to recognize limits.

*Teleports Sheev miles away.*

*Casually....*

*Leaves topic.*

The Shadow of Korriban

Hush. *Brakes Verdauga's bones, Chains him to a poll, and subdues any spell he may have up his sleeve*