News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

We now pronounce you husband and wife. The end. Yay, they're married! Let's eat cake!

EDIT: Wait, where are they?
Freddy

Kade Rivok

You may ki- ok, well, you don't have to do that part, but you're married now!  Woo!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

You have to pronounce them while they are still conscious. *Gives Verdauga some warm milk* There you go. Now you may wed them, Kade.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 06, 2019, 06:23:36 PM
Eew, warm milk.

Blue warm milk.

*Kade dropkicks Sebias out of the way and stands before the two lovebirds.  Verdauge has been revived and put in a straight jacket that is made up to look kind of like a tux, and Teer is, well, being Teer as she's bound in place by magic.  A calm breeze blows through the destroyed building, carrying sakura petals through the air.*

Now then, my friends.  Teer, Verdauga, I now pronounce you husband and wife!

*Fanfare begins, announcing the arrival of a new couple into the world.  Cheers arise from the onlookers.  Kade imagines that Verdauga and Teer smile at him, then at each other (Note:  This does not actually occur)*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 06, 2019, 06:34:46 PM
*Kade dropkicks Sebias out of the way and stands before the two lovebirds.  Verdauge has been revived and put in a straight jacket that is made up to look kind of like a tux, and Teer is, well, being Teer as she's bound in place by magic.  A calm breeze blows through the destroyed building, carrying sakura petals through the air.*

Now then, my friends.  Teer, Verdauga, I now pronounce you husband and wife!

*Fanfare begins, announcing the arrival of a new couple into the world.  Cheers arise from the onlookers.  Kade imagines that Verdauga and Teer smile at him, then at each other (Note:  This does not actually occur)*
*Cries happy tears*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Throws Verdauga the keys for his minivan*

lass of something much

*wipes swet* Thanks Booklover! *brings Verdauga back to life AGAIN*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

*is happy that we can all go back to normal life without Sheev and Verdauga killing each other* How romantic. Let's eat!
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*groans and breaks out of magic whatever-it-was-that-was-holding-me* I am annoyed. Oh well, now we need to have the wedding feast, dancing and Kade needs to give us an expensive wedding present. *sits down at table and sniffs flowers, then chucks them at Ebantu* Can you please hold these for me, Eb?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*deliberately fails to catch flowers* No.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.