News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Hugs Teer back.*I love you too, Teer. *Flicks some water off self. * I can't imagine we're that far away. Look, the current's already picking up.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 31, 2020, 08:57:37 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 31, 2020, 01:33:05 PM
...witch are shut because it's night time*

*An Otterbadger dressed like a ninja with a postcard sticking out of his pocket leaps from a tree, grabs Lass, and both poof away in a cloud of smoke.*
Darn, not again...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on March 31, 2020, 10:23:10 PM
*Hugs Teer back.*I love you too, Teer. *Flicks some water off self. * I can't imagine we're that far away. Look, the current's already picking up.

*An Otterbadger dressed like a ninja overhears this and jumps quickly and silently through the trees ahead of the boat, fearing the worst.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on March 31, 2020, 10:23:10 PM
It's going to be quite exciting, isn't it? The waka should be able to take any strain. It's quite strong.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*The Otterbadger dressed like a ninja spots the coming waterfall and begins sweating profusely.  Pulls out an enchanted fork (which is also dressed like a ninja) and waves it about, casting defensive enchantments and featherfall on the waka.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Chuckles.* I just hope it doesn't sink. Swimming is fun, but not quite as peaceful as this boat ride.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*pats side of waka confidently* It's not going to sink. It's basically a hollowed out totara(spelling?) log, so it's incredibly hardy.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

{Yeah, "totara" seems right.}

*Smiles at Teer.*
Alright then; Let's go over a waterfall.

shisteer of nothing much

*smiles back as the waka gathers speed and then suddenly drops, its momentum taking it far enough away from the waterfall that it doesn't land on the rocks at the bottom but rather lands in a beautiful lake, its banks covered in lush grass with blossoming cherry trees growing at regular intervals. A picnic has been set up on the shore and on the picnic rug is a note addressed to Teer and Verdauga*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Shakes the water off me and smiles at Teer.*
Whew! I wonder if there are more waterfalls along this.
*Glances around and spots the picnic table.* Do you suppose we should make for shore, love?

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

(Dearest, it was a picnic blanket, not a picnic table. Blankets are much more romantic, and practical)

*smiles, nodding* That sounds like a good idea. I don't think there'll be anymore waterfalls close by. *takes oars and starts rowing for shore*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Completely ignores Lass, who is about seventy meters away at least.*
(Ah)
*Sees Teer take the oars and grabs them from her.*
Why don't I take the oars?
*Begins rowing to the shore.*