News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu realised what One Eye was about to do and quickly loosed her arrows. One Eye's bullets embedded themselves in the shafts of the arrows and Ebantu sighed in relief. One second later and Kade would have been a very dead otter.
She threw a bowl of boysenberries and yogurt at One Eye.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

One-Eye the wildcat

The bowl hit One-Eye in the head. "Ouch... What was that for?"
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu winced. "Sorry. You were supposed to catch it. Here, try again." She threw another bowl of boysenberries and yogurt at One Eye.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer came back from the kitchens and passed Ebantu the lemon honey drink, lifting an eyebrow questioningly at Verdauga.
"What's with the Maori commands? Oh, by the way, there's only one t. It should be E tu."
Glancing up at Kade's rapidly diminishing form, Teer sighed.
"I suppose I'll have to retrieve him?"
Launching herself into the air, Teer quickly came level with Kade and grabbed his footpaws, grabbing the rocket fork thing so it didn't have any access to oxygen and flying back down to earth, where she deposited Kade on the ground and stuck the enchanted fork point first in the ground.
"Try not to kill yourself, Kade. Funerals are expensive and involve a lot of paperwork."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 12, 2019, 10:09:06 AM
Teer came back from the kitchens and passed Ebantu the lemon honey drink, lifting an eyebrow questioningly at Verdauga.
"What's with the Maori commands? Oh, by the way, there's only one t. It should be E tu."

OOC:  I think Verdauga was doing the latin "Et tu"  as in "Et tu, Brute"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

OOC: He was. Teer was just deliberately misunderstanding him.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Verdauga gave a nervous grin watching Teer fade into a speck in the sky
"Yep," he said, "Totally out of my league here. Thanks for the food!!" He called up to Teer before she landed.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Teer handed Kade an ordinary fork and a bowl of fruit salad, shrugging at Verdauga.
"That's alright. Do you want some more or have you had enough? I'm going to go for a walk in the forest."
Teer grabbed one of the lanterns decorating the party grounds and vanished briskly into the bush.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Kade laughed loudly as Teer stalked off into the darkness.  "Hey Verdauga, I think she's stealing your gimmick."  He then dug into the bowl of fruit salad.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu grinned. "Oh well, since it's my job to follow anyone who disappears into the forest..." She rose and slunk after the taniwha.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Verdauga chuckled at Kade's remark. "Well, she can go ahead. This fruit salad is really good! But....as nice as these lanterns are, she might want something a little stronger...."
Verdauga furrowed his brow for a moment before teleporting a bright lantern onto the ground in front of Shisteer.
"That might help!!" He called over to her while grabbing another serving of fruit salad.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Teer stopped as a lantern appeared in front of her, then ate said lantern and carried on, grinning into the shadows where Ebby lurked.
"Want to talk stories? I'm kind of stuck on TEotS. I just don't know how Antione is going to break the news to Emily."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu ruefully emerged from the shadows. "I should have known I couldn't sneak up on you. Hmm...good question. He should just say: Oh, by the way, Edward is missing and we have no idea where he is and he's probably dead or captured by Reptiles." She looked sideways at Teer. "How's that?"

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer chuckled at Ebantu's suggestion.
"I was kind of thinking something a little bit more... regretful. It is his brother, after all. Personally, if one of my siblings got captured by a bunch of treacherous swine, I'd break the news to my family in a slightly less flippant way."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Having finished the fruit salad, Kade grabbed his enchanted fork and vanished under the table and back down the hole he'd dug.  More holes needed to be made, and he was the only digger for the job.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!