News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

"I would indeed like to keep it attached; thanks for the concern."  Kade says to Eb, but then realizes both her and Teer have suddenly vanished.  "Wait, what just happened?  Is everyone gone?  Am... am I the only one left?"  Fear began to creep into his voice as he spoke, and soon his instincts took over and he started to panic dig.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Upon hearing the hustled sounds of Kade digging, Verdauga stammered "Y-y-y-y'know.....I'm still here...."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Kade screamed in fright and threw dirt at the sudden voice he heard.  "I don't know who you are, ghost, go away!"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

"AAUUGGHH!!!" Verdauga screamed when dirt got into his eyes. "That stings! Jeez man, did you have to do that!?!? And it's me, Verdauga!"
He continued to clean the dirt out of his eyes, the stinging gradually abating.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

"Oh... OH, Verdauga!  Man, it's good to see you, I thought I was the only one left!  Teer and Eb got abducted by aliens!  I think!"  Kade climbed out of the hole he'd dug and rushed over to the dirt covered wildcat/human.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Verdauga finally removed the last of the dirt in his eyes. Now that he was no longer in pain, he responded to Kade's exclamation."Ah, they'll be fine. Teer seems to be more than most can handle, so I think they'll drop them back off here in a little bit. At least now I don't have to worry about anyone eating my lanterns." With that, Verdauga pulled out his compact lantern and turned it on. Glancing back at the party grounds, he called over, "I'mma go put up the food. No sense letting it spoil. You might want to come closer to the grounds, or at least grab a lantern for yourself."
With that, Verdauga headed back towards the party tables.

Kade Rivok

Grabbing a lantern from... somewhere, Kade nervously followed Verdauga back to the party grounds.  The area was eerily silent and empty.  "I don't like this... feels like a trap."
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu suddenly swung down (upside down) from a tree branch and hung in front of Kade's face. "Boo!"
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

One-Eye the wildcat

One-Eye wondered when he became invisible. "I'm here still."
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Verdauga jolted when One-eye spoke. "Good gracious! You should talk more, buddy; I forgot you were here!" He looked at the fridge door he had just closed. "Do you want some food?" He asked.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 12, 2020, 12:14:10 AM
Ebantu suddenly swung down (upside down) from a tree branch and hung in front of Kade's face. "Boo!"

*Passes out from sheer terror.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Teer turned back to where she'd last seen Ebby and sighed. She was getting distracted again.
"Hey, Eb, let's keep going. There's treasure to be found. Do you remember the spot where we invented the tire ball game thingy? I think it'll be one of the old goal tires. Come on."
Teer landed in the high branches of an elm and waited for her friend to catch up.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu hurriedly climbed up the tree and sat on Teer's tail. "I made Kade faint," she giggled. "It was so funny. He said 'Ah!' and just fell over. I've never seen anyone do that before."
She realised the taniwha was interested in nothing but finding the treasure and sighed. "Dragon," she muttered under her breath. "Come on then, let's go to the tire game spot."
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer glared at her friend.
"I'm no dragon. Good job for making Kade faint though. That is rather amusing. I think he needs more exposure to these things. It might help him build up resistance to them. Let's go. Hold on tight."
Teer spread her wings and flew out of the tree, Ebantu clinging to her tail as the Taniwha headed for the tire game spot, landing smoothly on one of the goals.
"Let's start looking."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Kade is still unconscious, having fitful dreams of frightening faces and looming maws.  He breaks out into a cold sweat and begins flailing about.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!