News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

"WHAT...is going on, guys?" Verdauga queried, stepping into view. "Oh, are those books? I'll take the Silmarrillion... unless, you were gonna take it."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu nodded, also rummaging through the chest. "Yes, I mean John R.R. Tolkien. John Flanagan's stuff is interesting and it sells, but Tolkien was an absolute genius. You can have it, Verdauga, so long as I can borrow it for a week."
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer glanced into the chest and grinned.
"Can I have that copy of The Hobbit, please? I've only got LotR and The Silmarillion. Oooh, look! It's The Bellmaker! Can I borrow it? Wait, I got a really cool idea. We should start a forum library. Yes, that's what we'll do, precious. Libraries are for bookses! Hold on a moment, I'll just go sort it out."
Teer flew out of view, leaving her friends to continue looking through the books.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

"Did she just.... turn into....Gollum?" Verdauga asked. "Man, this party is odd."

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Kade, who had gotten lost, finally arrived on the scene.  "Well, she is a Taniwha.  That basically makes her a giant, flying Gollum, doesn't it?"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

"Who cares what she is as long as she buys loads of books for us?" Booklover said before picking up a random book and starting to read.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ebantu the Kararehe

"She was doing her excellent Gollum impression," Ebantu said to the Silmarillion. "Don't be alarmed."
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer flew back onto the scene in time to hear Eb's last comment, directed towards a book.
"Yeah, just an impersonation. I tend to leave the shapeshifting to my sister, though I can change skins if I need to. It takes a lot of energy though so I prefer other methods. Ebby is the one you need to worry about. She's talking to the Silmarillion..."
Teer chuckled and rummaged some more in the chest, grinning in delight at the books she saw.
"Awesome! This is really going to get things going at the library"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

"You know, I think we should have a forum book club. Also, be quiet, I'm reading." Booklover said.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

"Reading? Out here?" Verdauga queried with raised eyebrow. "I figure you'd wait until you have more light to read by."

Ebantu the Kararehe

"She probably has a solar powered head torch." Ebantu commented, her nose still buried in the pages of the Silmarillion. "Now shush."

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer shrugged sympathetically at Verdauga, a small smile on her face as she looked over Ebby's shoulder.
"Glorfindel is seriously so awesome."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Faint snores can be heard drifting from a nearby bush where our friendly, lovable Otterbadger has fallen deeply asleep.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sheev was in a deep sleep dreaming about the seaside.  While in his slumber his figure started to twitch rapidly.  A strange laughter was released from his now bleeding lips.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Ebantu the Kararehe

OOC:
Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 24, 2020, 02:36:46 PM
Faint snores can be heard drifting from a nearby bush where our friendly, lovable Otterbadger has fallen deeply asleep.
-_-
BIC: Ebantu looked over at Sheev as he laughed. She clapped a paw over her mouth and stared at him in horrified fascination.
  "His mouth is bleeding really badly," she said to Shisteer, pointing at Sheev. "Do you know what happened?"

And until we meet again,