News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mharbrow PhantomPaint

Mharbrow PhantomPaint glided across the ground until he stood beside Shisteer. He looked at the open chest and hissed.
"When one discovers a treasure chest it is generally considered a good idea to inform one's captain of the find, wouldn't you agree?"

shisteer of nothing much

Teer bit her lip nervously as Captain Dyemhar stared into her eyes, the fox's glare sending shivers down her spine as she forced a cheerful laugh.
"Of course, Cap'n! I was just getting to that. Welcome to the party, by the way. We have food over there on the tables and musical instruments in case you want to entertain us or..."
Teer trailed off as her captain continued glaring at her and held up the treasure chest.
"Eh, heh, heh. Do you want some treasure?"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sheev's eyes began to glow.  Now twitching like a raging fire, Sheev let out a growl.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

*Still in a deep sleep in a nearby bush, our friendly, lovable (*winks at Eb*) Otterbadger let out a fearsome sleep-shout.*  WHERE'S THE PIZZA?!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sheev stands up.  Still in a deep but loud slumber, he walks over to the lake.  Giving out an ear-piercing screech, the youth begins his waltz in the mass of water.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Verdauga's brow furrowed in concern. "This party teeters ever on the brink of hand." he said, feigning poetics. "D-d-d-d-Dyemhar," he said to the young fox, "Why don't you save Sheev from drowning? Meanwhile, I'm gonna go check on Kade, make sure he's no crazier than normal."
With that, Verdauga sauntered over to the otter and nudged him with his foot. "You, uh, you okay there, bud?"
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

"PIZZA!"  The Otterbadger shouted, still very much asleep, as he grabbed the offending leg and began gnawing on it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sheev let out another shout.  "AUHAUAUAHU!"  The noise was piercing.

Mharbrow PhantomPaint

Egnoring Verdauga, Mharbrow PhantomPaint continued stair at Teer.
Wold you  not be so quick to forget me in futer if I reduced your pay from 0 to - 10!?

Verdauga

Verdauga watched the otter try to bite through his trousers. "Ow. Can you, like, stop?" As Kade continued to bite at him, Verdauga sighed, saying, "Well, before this gets any weirder--" and teleporting away.

Arriving back at Shisteer's side, he looked at Dyemhar with a raised eyebrow. "Didn't I tell you to check up on Sheev? No matter. Go help Kade wake up from his sugar coma; I'll take Sheev."
He walked off to the lake to go rescue the screaming boy.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

"Pizza...?"  Kade mumbled to himself, sounding almost... sad, forlorn even.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Teer gave her captain an apologetic glance and gestured to Kade, then the lake where Verdauga was struggling to lead Sheev out of the water and getting dunked multiple times in the process.
"Sorry, Cap'n, I need to sort this out."
Teer didn't wait for an answer before flying up into the air, then down again, making a veeline for the lake and grabbing Sheev and Verdauga, one in each claw, then depositing them on shore and heading for the kitchens. She emerged soon after with a tray and dumped its contents on Kade.
"There; pizza. What were you saying, Cap'n Dyemhar?"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Mharbrow PhantomPaint

Verdauga

{Psst. It's "wages" ; and "future"}

Verdauga fell from Shisteer's claws, sliding across the party grounds; he thoroughly chewed some grass before getting off the ground. Spitting out the ruminations, he grimaced at Teer. "we'll need to talk about that flying and dropping thing. I can deal with a drowning Sheev, anyway. And what's this about money?"

The Shadow of Korriban

Letting out a growl, Sheev slashed into Verduaga's tum.  "You are mine"  he muttered.