News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Teer shrugged her shoulders, a puzzled frown gracing her features.
"Wages? What about them? Oop, sorry. Gotta go sort this out."
Teer flew towards Sheev with open irritation on her face as she grabbed him by the scruff.
"Leave my husband alone you overly aggressive child!"
So saying, she released the struggling beast, which proceeded to fall into the waist-deep water with a fairly decent splash. Ignoring him, Teer turned her attention to Verdauga, grabbing a pot of kawakawa ointment from her pocket and applying it liberally on his wound.
"There, it should be fine in a few minutes. Now, please try not to get into further trouble. I'm trying to have a conversation with my apparently irate boss."

Teer flew back to said personage and smiled.
"So, you were mentioning wages. Please explain to me; what are they and why would I want them?"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Mharbrow PhantomPaint

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu, her paws protected from the hot metal by her cloak, lifted the pizza tray off Kade's sleeping form and placed it on the ground beside him. She drew an arrow from her quiver and tapped his nose with the warhead.
  "Kade, wake up. Pizza delivery."
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Mharbrow PhantomPaint on February 12, 2020, 06:00:42 PM
OOC do I pay you Teer or not?
OOC: There isn't really any payment system in Redwall. I don't know how evil warlords convince their servants to work for them but they don't have any currency, as far as I know.

BIC:
Teer watched Eb lift the tray with her cloak to protect her paws and chuckled reassuringly.
"It's not that hot, Ebby. I wouldn't dump a scorching hot tray on anybeast and, if I did, they wouldn't sleep through it."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Kade groggily stirred from his slumber, slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position.  Bleary eyed, he blinked a few times and looked up at Eb.  "Pizza?"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Booklover looked up from her book, confused. "Huh? What's happening?"
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

Howling, Sheev grabbed Shisteer by the leg and tossed the girl into the lake.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Sighing, Verdauga teleported everybody back to the party grounds.
"Good, now that everybody's he--" he stopped, midsentence, looking at Kade before teleporting away. When he appeared again, he was holding the pizza. Upon handing it to Kade, he sat down at a table and resumed.
"As I was saying, now that everybody is back here, does anyone have any games to try? Games that don't include trying to throw giant dragonesque persons into lakes?" He was pretty sure the Shirefolk would be happy to know the mayhem was contained to the party grounds.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

"We could try Mao. That's a good card game." (OOC: it would be interesting to see how Mao could be adapted into a forum game. Also, don't look up what it is as that defeats the point.) (BIC) Booklover suggested. "Chess could be good, but that's a limit of two people, unless we played exchange. Alternatively, you could let me read my book in peace without teleporting me to random places." Once she'd said that, she returned to reading her book.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu returned the arrow to her quiver and look at Verdauga in annoyance. "In future can you give us a warning before you teleport us somewhere? As for games, I'd be up for an archery tournament if anyone's interested. Or we could have a treetop tea party."
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

He shrugged. "Most of the time I get odd looks from people; A few have tried running away, though." He stopped for a moment. "As much as I enjoy losing repeatedly, I don't think I'm up for an archery tournament."

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu jumped onto the first branch of the huge oak tree and looked back at the others. "Okay, not an archery tournament. What about a treetop poetry tea party?"

And until we meet again,

Mharbrow PhantomPaint

Dose that evolve food?

If so I am up for it!

Verdauga

"If any food evolves I'm kilking it." Verdauga said before teleporting over to the chest. There, he grabbed a book of poetry and teleported back. Looking up at Ebantu, ha called, "We don't have to climb that, so we?"

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu looked down from halfway up the tree. "Oh...do you not climb trees?" Without waiting for a reply she began descending, muttering as she dropped and swung down from branch to branch. "And you call yourself a wildcat?"

And until we meet again,