News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Booklover looked up from her book. "Another Labyrinth? Could be... interesting."
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer grinned, gesturing to the table.
"It's alright. Have some food."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

"Another Labyrinth?"  Kade said quizzically, but was then drawn by the allure of the mention of food.

"Oh, right!  I forgot there was still food about."  *The Otterbadger stood and started heading for the table.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Verdauga stood to the side and gestured to the tables.
"Why don't we all go? It's been days since I've eaten anything here."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

"Why not indeed." Ebantu ran to the tables and picked up a piece of watermelon. "Yum. How much more of this do you have, Teer?"
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer looked sheepish. "Enough to last about three or four weeks. I may possibly have overdone it."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

"Three or four weeks for a normal group of people, or three or four weeks for a group of hungry people/creatures with large appetites?" Booklover queried, helping herself to some watermelon.

Ebantu the Kararehe

"Probably the latter," Ebantu replied, hanging upside down from a branch while she ate. "You should try this, by the way. It's...interesting."
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

"Come on, Teer; let's get something before they eat you out of hearth and Hobbit hole." Verdauga said, standing aside.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

"We aren't that greedy! I'll have you know we only have first breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner and supper!" Booklover said indignantly. "Okay, actually only breakfast, lunch and dinner." She added when she saw their shocked faces (that probably weren't that shocked since the others also understood the reference).

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu chuckled as she finished the last of her food, still hanging upside down.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Verdauga sat at the table and grabbed a bowl of fruit salad. Looking back at the others he smirked and asked, "So, uh, are you going to eat the food or just talk about it?"

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu reached for a piece of mango but missed by about four metres. "I would if I could stretch that far, but alas, I cannot." She grinned.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

A rare idea dawned in Verdauga's mind, and he held out the mango to Ebantu, grinning, ready to pull it back when she reached for it.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu looked suspiciously from Verdauga's grin to his outstretched paw. Her quiver was propped against the trunk of the tree and she drew an arrow from it, reaching out to spear the piece of fruit.

And until we meet again,