News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

(OOC: By 'acting like yourselves' or whatever I said, I meant act like your forum identity. I'm still a Taniwha, Ebantu is a wildcat, et cetera)

Teer smiled a welcome at Jarky.
"Kia ora, Jarky. I'm glad you could make it, please make yourself at home. Food is over there and there are plenty of activities you can do if you get bored. I'm currently in the process of learning how to play the pennywhistle but please feel free to ask me or either of my little sisters if you need anything."
Teer grinned as she turned away and joined Ebantu in the tree, pennywhistle in hand.
"Okay, I think I've got the individual notes sorted. Can you show me again how to play that song?"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu looked up at Teer.
  "Um...I'm down here. Whatitiri put me on the ground, not back in the tree." She played 'Bear Dance' again. "Like that." She glanced over at Jarky, and frowned. "I swear, if you eat all the food, Whatitiri and I will kill you."
(In Maori 'WH' is pronounced 'F', so Whatitiri is 'Fah-ti-ti-ree'. I think.)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer shrugged, readying her pennywhistle.
"Then climb back into the tree, dear Lizza. You're a cat; such a task shouldn't be too difficult. And no violence. If Jarky's hungry, let her eat. Most possible case scenario, I can order a couple of special event thingamijigs from Kolman's Diner and Lounge. Be nice."
Teer turned her attention back to the pennywhistle, frowning in concentration as she hesitatingly imitated Ebantu.
"Okay, I think I've got it. Now I just need to practice."
(Yeah, that's correct. i is pronounced ee though)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

{I shall still use these fancy brackets that I forgot the name of to speak out of character. But since these are our forum selves, things could get incredibly chaotic incredibly quickly}

Verdauga listened to Shisteer and Ebantu rehearsing, and quickly realized he could be having more fun than he already was. With that he seized a drumstick and started halfheartedly playing the drums.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

(It says something about me that when you said drumstick, the only thing I thought of was chicken -_-)

Kade enjoyed listing to the newly formed band for a time, but soon he grew anxious.  He needed to do something.  He noticed some gardening tools nearby, namely a shovel, and knew what needed to be done.  Walking over and retrieving the shovel, he examined the festivity grounds for a good spot.  He needed somewhere where he wouldn't be in the way, and where he wouldn't accidentally destroy a garden.  After a minute, he found a place nearby, but out of the way enough so it wouldn't be a bother.  He rubbed his hand together, grabbed the shovel, and began digging.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

{ >:D}
After noticing Kade disappear with a shovel, Verdauga grabbed his lantern, lit it, and followed him. When he came over to Kade he spoke in hushed tones.
"I'm going into the woods. Cover for me."

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Kade, waist deep in a hole, looked up at Verdauga with a raised eyebrow.  "What should I tell them when they ask where you are?"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Verdauga looked at the eerily large hole Kade was in.
And smiled.
"Tell them I'm six feet under."
With that, Verdauga strode into the woods.

Kade Rivok

Kade nodded solemnly.  "I understand.  You'll be missed."
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

One-Eye noticed Kade digging a hole, and Verdauga walking into the forest. He walked up to kade. "Dig a second grave. I'm six feet under too." The cat ran off into the woods.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Kade muttered to himself, "...Tisn't a grave...," and continued on with his fun.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Header sat up in the tree he had climbed, and watched the various events take place. Seeing that some of the otherbeasts had started playing some music, pulled out his Chanter, which was the practise instrument for the Bagpipes, and went up the scale and back down a couple times along with a few grace notes, then decided to try to play Scots Wha Hae as well as he could remember it.

It was at this point that Cheese, one of Header alternate personalities, wandered into the party. He walked up to Teer, and said, "Ah loike chocolate milk!" Header stopped playing for a moment to yell down, "Dinnae give any tae 'im! 'e'z allergic tae it! Try zome apple juice inztead!" With that he resumed the song.

OOC: Ah'm nae zure 'ov much more Ah'm gaein' tae be able tae contribute. Ah'm aboot tae be major buzy viz ze final zchool vork!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer grinned as she finally played Bear Dance successfully, putting a few extra notes on the end for the sake of it.
Looking down from her perch in the tree, Teer noticed a flickering light moving through the trees a few hundred metres away.
Sighing in resignation, the taniwha jumped back down and began to follow Verdauga, as she guessed the lantern holder to be.
She was almost up to the where Kade was digging a hole, presumably for a hangi pit, when Cheese appeared, asking for chocolate milk.
Glancing up into the top branches of the pine tree, Teer called up to Whatitiri.
"Can you please keep an eye on Verdauga, Whatitiri? I need to look after the other guests."
Turning back to Cheese, Teer heard Header's instructions and smiled.
"Deepest apologies but we don't have apple juice at the moment. Would you like to try some orange juice?"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu whistled to Whatitiri and he swooped down. Leaping onto his back, she whispered to him.
  "Come on. After them! Silent."
Whatitiri's giant wings made no sound as he swiftly followed the light in the woods. Ebantu could make out the forms of Verdauga and One Eye on the ground below. Whatitiri hovered above them, matching the speed of the two wildcats.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer passed a cup of orange juice to Cheese and smiled gratefully at Whatitiri's quickly disappearing form, calling out a slightly belated thank you.
Looking up at the dark sky, Teer yawned, turning her attention to the colourfully lit lanterns, muttering out loud to herself.
"I'm surprised nobeast has had anything to eat yet. The party's not going to last much longer."
Shrugging, Teer grabbed a plate and dished herself some pancakes, licking her lips at the mouth watering smell.
"Yum, yum."

(OOC: We said the party would go on for a week, real time. That means it should finish tomorrow, unless you want it to go on longer, which would be fine by me)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!