News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

After noting the suspiciously invasive eagle, Verdauga strolled back to the party grounds and sat down to eat.
"By the way," he said, turning to Shisteer. "Do I need to be watched all the time? I'm not that adventurous. Good food, by the way. Thanks for making it."

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu and Whatitiri arrived in time to answer for Shisteer.
  "Not really, but it's fun spying on people." She sat beside Teer and Verdauga and helped herself to pancakes. "Bacon, banana, and maple syrup! My favourite thing to have on pancakes!"

(OOC: I would like it if the party continued. It's fun.)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

(OOC: Okee dokee, continue it shall!)

Teer passed Whatitiri a piece of bacon and helped herself to another pancake.
"Bacon, banana and maple syrup sounds good, actually. I like nutella and berry sauce with a sprinkling of ground up nuts."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

There was a rumbling from underneath the table and soon Kade's shovel broke the surface below it.  Making a hole just big enough for himself, he crawled out and worked his way between peoples legs until he finally was free of the confines of the under-table.  "Did someone mention pancakes?"  He asked with a grin as he wiped loose dirt from himself.  Pancakes were a favorite of his, so he was always sure to come running at the mention of them.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

{But he came digging at the mention of them}
"Good to see you're well grounded, Kade."
Verdauga handed Kade the plate of pancakes, and grabbed the tray of bacon. This forum party was starting to work out after all.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu shook her head at the irrepressible otter. "Seriously, Kade? Now there is soil in my pancake." She finished the pancake and produced her pennywhistle. "Guess what? I learnt a new song! It's called 'Speed the Plough'. I'm not very good at it yet, so bear with me."
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Kade smiled at Ebantu.  "Sorry 'bout that!  I'll make it up to ya at some point, probably!"  He then gratefully took the pancakes from Verdauga, grabbed some bacon, and began to dig in as he eagerly awaited Ebantu's newly learned song.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu tried to play 'Speed the Plough' and did relatively well considering she had only started practicing it a few hours ago*
"There you go, Kade. Sorry it wasn't that great, I'll play it for you again later when I've practiced a bit more."

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Kade winked at her with a grin.  "Sounded just fine to me!  I'll look forward to hearing it again later, though, to be sure."  He then continued with his pancakes, enjoying them immensely.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu smiled shyly at Kade's praise. "Not really. And that was just the first half. I haven't even started learning the second part!"

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer finished her pancake and noticed the food could do with replenishing, especially the pancake toppings. She had a distinct suspicion somebeast had been eating them, which was perfectly fine.
"I'm just going to get some more food. Is there anything in particular you guys want or should I just get the basics?"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

"No problems here. I will help you get the food out here id you need it though." Verdauga replied.

Ebantu the Kararehe

"Same!" Ebantu jumped to her feet and followed Teer. "Can we have strawbs with whipped cream? Please?"

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer smiled at Ebantu and Verdauga.
"I'd appreciate the help. Of course we can have strawberries and cream, Eb, though I don't have as many strawberries as I did before, due to a little... accident involving a large SUV and my garden. I got a couple of punnets from The Strawberry Patch but we'll need to be moderate in our servings, unless Kolman's Diner and Lounge has strawberries. Do you know if they do, Verdauga?"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!