News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

"Uh..." Kade opened the fridge and grabbed what he assumed to be the boysenberries.  With an unsure look, he brought them out to Teer.  "You mean these?"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

"Hold on a second" Verdauga took out his phone and looked it up {yes, I did.}. "Yep. those are boysenberries."

{Before Teer tells you, they're a variety of blackberry.}
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Sheev awoke. He realized he had been sleeping for quite some time. It all felt very strange. he looked around and wondered what was going on. "Is the party over?" he asked.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Verdauga heard the voice and stepped out onto the party grounds.
"Nope," he replied," We're continuing for another few days. Do you want some food?"

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu dumped a plate of strawberries and cream in front of Sheev. "Take and eat." She pilfered some of Teer's boysenberries and ate them, grinning.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer stared at Kade and Verdauga in shocked sympathy.
"You've never had boysenberries?! You poor, deprived creatures. Boysenberries are related to blackberries but they are a lot bigger, more of a purple colour and about fifty times better. Ebantu is mad so don't listen to her (when it comes to blackberries vs boysenberries)."
Teer loaded a generous amount of cream into her bowl and added plenty of berries, then sat down to start eating.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Vedauga pointed at Ebantu.
"As much as I am touched by your sympathy, I still think you should pay more attention to the plate pilferer over there." He said to Teer. "Not only is she stealing your food, she's doing it out of character."

The Shadow of Korriban

Sheev had eaten every last one of the delicious strawberries he had recieved. Now he wondered what time it was. So he asked the following question, "What time is it, pals?"
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

Teer glared at Ebantu, wishing she'd thought to bring her ladle outside.
"For goodness sake, Eb! If you want food, load a bowl up for yourself and eat it, roleplay style. There's no need to steal. There are some blackberries in the fridge too, if you want them. I was going to make them into blackberry and apple crumble but it's too hot of that sort of pudding."
Teer looked up at the sky, squinting to block out the bright sunlight as she estimated the time.
"About... five thirty, give or take. Why?"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Verdauga raised an eyebrow at Teer, replying with," Don't you just love time zones? It's around eleven as well."
With that, he grabbed some more food and sat down to eat.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu ignored Teer and stole more of her food. "I wonder how many times I will have to do this before she starts breathing fire or something?" she said out loud, then skipped up a tree to be safe.

OOC: Should I edit the non-roleplay posts I did so that they fit in with the rest of the thread, or should I not bother?

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

OOC:  Eh, just leave it.  Verdauga and Teer would have to edit their posts then as well.

Kade watched as Ebantu 'escaped' up a tree.  Did she not realize that trees were quite flammable, and that Teer could fly?   Shaking his head, Kade helped himself to some of Teers food as well, believing himself to be quite sneaky while doing so. 
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Teer sighed and picked up a strawberry, putting it in her mouth and chewing reflectively.
"Hmmm, I wonder what I should do to these pesky beasts who keep stealing my food. I could set them on fire or hang them upside down and burst their eardrums or maybe even beats them to death with my tail. So many options."
Teer glared at Ebantu and Kade in turn, selecting another of the juicy berries from her bowl.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Verdauga listened to the ensuing prattle with widening eyes. At Shisteer's last remark, he turned and walked to a far table. He was, apparently, way out of his league here.