News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu grinned at the others and followed Teer. "What a horde! Can I have some of the manuka honey? Please?"
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer called over her shoulder as she headed into the trees.
"Ask Kade. He's the one who found the chest so I guess he can distribute the spoils. I'm excited to see what the last thing is."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on December 20, 2019, 02:51:20 AM
Ebantu grinned at the others and followed Teer. "What a horde! Can I have some of the manuka honey? Please?"
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 20, 2019, 09:33:52 AM
Teer called over her shoulder as she headed into the trees.
"Ask Kade. He's the one who found the chest so I guess he can distribute the spoils. I'm excited to see what the last thing is."

Kade was following as well, dragging his chest of goodies along with him.  At Eb's question, he froze, already face deep in a jar of the honey.  He then remembered that there was another jar in the chest and quickly dug it out, before handing it to Eb.  "I don't mind, here ya go!"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu smiled and took the jar. "Thanks, Kade. Manuka honey is the best, not only taste wise, but medicinally as well." She opened the lid and sniffed. "Mmm. Wait, where did Teer go?" Ebantu looked around, not seeing the taniwha.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Kade looked around as well.  "You'd think it would be difficult to lose sight of a taniwha."
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

"Yeah, you would." Ebantu agreed. "But then, where is she? She said something about pohutakawa, manuka, and flax clustered together near a mustard bush. Do you have any idea where that might be?"

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Verdauga summoned another lantern (he had several in reserve) in one hand and Thomasbane in the other.
"Why don't we go see?" he proposed with a maniacal grin on his face.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Teer came to the spot and glared at the gathered convolvulus that was growing around the flax, giving a silent snarl of contempt for the weed before ripping into it with energy and piling it up behind her.
A few minutes later, the flax bush was clear of the noxious weed and Teer looked around, remembering her previous mission. Climbing into the pohutukawa, Teer looked down at the ground, studying it for any sign of where something might have been hidden. Not seeing anything out of the ordinary, Teer continued climbing, then paused as she heard the chatter of her friends, still on the path.
The taniwha let out a roar to guide tell them her approximate whereabouts, then continued upwards till she reached the wooden platform, settling in a nook just above it and enjoying the view till her companions caught up.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Kade started as he heard a roar relatively close by, and only partially relaxed when he noted that it was Teer.  As he approached her location, he looked up at the tree that she had obviously climbed with a sense of apprehension and foreboding.  "Ha... hahaha... so the clue is up there?  Up the, uh... up the tree?"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Teer had just spotted a wooden chest in the upper most reaches of the tree when she heard Kade's entrance and nervous question. Looking down, the taniwha smiled broadly, exposing her sharp, pointed teeth.
"Yep, by the look of it. Come on up, it'll be fun. Pohutukawa trees are easy to climb. Well, this one is, anyway."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

It was quite obvious that Teer was enjoying this, the little she-devil, but Kade didn't want any part of it.  "No, uh.. no, that's ok.  You can have that one.  I already got one for myself after all."  He said, patting the chest he already had with a nervous smile.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Teer shrugged and turned her attention back to the chest high up in the tree, climbing swiftly to it and pulling it free of its perch before flying down to the ground.
"Alrighty then. I don't know where the others are. I'll distribute this one."
So saying, Teer fitted the key to the padlock, turned it and was satisfied to feel the lock turn and open, less rusty than the other one, but still in need of a bit of grease. Peering into the chest, Teer grinned with excitement. It held more of what Kade's chest had, minus the finger lights and plus some books and a nice big ponamu patu.
Teer lifted the greenstone weapon and tested its edge, feeling the sharp blade with satisfaction, turning it over and seeing the paper on the back of it.
"Huh, it wasn't the last clue, after all. Gather 'round, come running, all, where tires, stacked meet soccer ball. I know where that is too, though Eb would have a better idea of the exact location. Let's go."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Verdauga teleported to Shisteer, eyed the chest for a few moments, and teleported over to Kade.
"Y'know, there's very little adventure when I'm able to go anywhere in seconds..."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

"You could always choose not to use that ability, if you want adventure. Just because you can teleport doesn't mean you have to."
Teer picked up the chest and flew out of the tree and back onto the path, landing in front of Ebby.
"This wasn't the last one after all. The next clue mentioned the great tireball."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

"A what?" Ebantu eyed Teer's patu with apprehension. "Careful where you swing that thing. You almost took Kade's head off."

And until we meet again,