News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

{And posting out of character, too. My, my, this must be remedied.}

After he heard Kade's shout, Verdauga scanned the grounds until he saw the otter lying on the ground. He walked over, calling loudly, so he didn't get mud in his eyes again.
"Kade? Kade! Kade, calm down. It was only Ebantu.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

OOC: I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.

BIC:

Kade awakes with a start and jumps to his feet, looking about confusedly.  "Where did she go?  I'll end her!"  He then notices that Verdauga has been calling out to him and responds.  "Verdauga!  Verdauga my friend!  Why must people keep treating me so?  I may be strong of body, but I am fragile of heart."  Kade droops his head dramatically, but soon looks up again, seeming to regain his composure.  "Verdauga!  Verdauga my friend!  You would never do such a thing to me, would you?"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Verdauga blinked. "Well, I did that one time, but it wasn't intentional, so...no." He then nodded over to where Shisteer and Ebantu were. "You want to follow them? One-eye never got back to me whether he wanted some food or not."
With that, Verdauga strode back to the party grounds.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

OOC:  I know, i'm in a weird mood for RP'ing currently -_-

BIC:

"Traitor!"  Kade yelled, tears streaming down his face as he ran away in the direction of Teer and Eb.  It hurt his heart, but he would never be able to trust Verdauga again.  He soon got over it though as he loped after the kiwi pair, waiting for them to get to wherever they were heading.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

OOC: Woah. Overreaction much.

BIC: Ebantu waved cheerfully to the approaching otter. "Over here! I think we've found the treasure!"
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 17, 2020, 01:40:29 AM
OOC: Woah. Overreaction much.

BIC: Ebantu waved cheerfully to the approaching otterOtterbadger. "Over here! I think we've found the treasure!"

Kade waved to Eb as he grew closer.  "Really?  What kind of treasure is it this time?"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer grinned excitedly and rubbed her paws in anticipation, then moved the tires and grabbed the chest from its hiding place.
"This is fun. Now, let's see..."
Teer opened the chest and her face lit up with delight as she gazed at the most wonderful treasure she could possibly imagine.
"Books!!!"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu pretended to be indifferent. "Yippee." But in reality she was just as excited as the taniwha. "Oo! The Simarillion!(not sure of spelling) Can I borrow this for a week please, Teer?"

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

{There's an 'L' after the first 'i'.}

Verdauga did not hear of the find, but did hear their shouts of adulation, and wondered if he shiuld check it out. Setting out some food for One-eye, he grabbed a lantern and headed into the woods.

Booklover

Booklover suddenly appeared after disappearing without a trace. "Cool! Any books I might like?" (probably most of them, to be honest)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu grinned happily. "Do you like Tolkien?" (Ah. Thanks, Verdauga.)

And until we meet again,

Booklover

"Of course. Although I already have The Hobbit, LotR and The Silmarillion." Booklover replied.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu shrugged. "Oh well. What other stuff did John write about?"

And until we meet again,

Booklover

"Which John? I assume you mean J.R.R. Tolkien, but there's also John Flanagan, who's written some great books." Booklover began looking through the books, hoping to find a good one she hasn8t read or got.