News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Wedding of Ebanok

Started by Keva Strongbow, December 06, 2019, 01:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*watches Seb sleeping peacefully on a velvet cushion* He's dreaming.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 23, 2020, 04:56:17 AM
Spoiler
Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 22, 2020, 07:58:13 PM
Drat

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 21, 2020, 05:56:02 AM
*laughs* Agreed. What time to we have to be back, by the way? I'd guess it's around three in the afternoon, ish.

Mmm, we've got a few hours at least.  We're gonna have some performances, starting with Teer of course, and to finish things off we're going to have a re-enactment of the Battle of Helm's Deep.  The battle happens mostly at night, of course, so we've got some time.
[close]
(*line face* I don't even have the technology to record something. Add to that the fact that, even if I did, I wouldn't know how to use it. Can't you just let me off the hook? *falls to knees and gives Kade a pleading look*)

(I'm sure your phone has recording qualities, at the very least.  If you have a laptop, it likely has a built in microphone as well.  I can even help walk you through it, if you'd like  ^-^)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 23, 2020, 06:55:34 PM
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 23, 2020, 06:56:01 AM
Spoiler
*laughs* Agreed. What time to we have to be back, by the way? I'd guess it's around three in the afternoon, ish.

Mmm, we've got a few hours at least.  We're gonna have some performances, starting with Teer of course, and to finish things off we're going to have a re-enactment of the Battle of Helm's Deep.  The battle happens mostly at night, of course, so we've got some time.
[close]
*tries not to yawn* I guess we'll be up all night then, right? I'll try to stay awake, but I make no promises, I'm afraid. *is envisioning the Battle of Helm's Deep from the movie* There is something in that scene that I dislike, actually. They killed
Spoiler
Haldir.
[close]
How dare they.

Well, would you like to take a nap then?  I'm sure we could find a comfortable spot around.
No, I'm alright. If I'm really, really tired I could have a nap on the boat when we come back.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2020, 03:01:34 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 23, 2020, 04:56:17 AM
Spoiler
Drat

[close]
(*line face* I don't even have the technology to record something. Add to that the fact that, even if I did, I wouldn't know how to use it. Can't you just let me off the hook? *falls to knees and gives Kade a pleading look*)

(I'm sure your phone has recording qualities, at the very least.  If you have a laptop, it likely has a built in microphone as well.  I can even help walk you through it, if you'd like  ^-^)
(*sigh* I was hoping those excuses would be adequate. I guess not. I'll figure it out, when the time comes. I suppose I'd better start practicing)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

(No excuses are adequate, sis  ^-^)

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 24, 2020, 08:58:35 PM
No, I'm alright. If I'm really, really tired I could have a nap on the boat when we come back.

True enough.  I suppose we'll just enjoy or walk in the mean time then.  *Lightly squeezes Eb's paw and smiles at her.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*smiles back* I love how quiet and still everything is at this time of day. So peaceful.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

(I suspected as much. *sigh*)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 25, 2020, 05:12:40 AM
*smiles back* I love how quiet and still everything is at this time of day. So peaceful.

Isn't it, though?  I've always enjoyed the sounds of gentle waves lapping against the shoreline of a beach.  Very calming indeed.  I remember back in highschool, my senior year I want to an arts boarding school and it was situated on a lake.  I enjoyed sitting near the water and writing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

That sounds lovely. I love writing. Was that were you met...Ally, was it?

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

(And how am I supposed to respond to your question if you cross it out  :laugh:  Yes, that' where I met Ally, but I also haven't seen her since then either.)

I know.  *Glances at Eb out of the corner of his eye multiple times, unable to look away for too long.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

(That's a shame. :( She sounded nice.)

*does a cartwheel* Moving at a sedate pace makes me sleepy.  :laugh:

And until we meet again,