News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

"A Jailed Verdauga"

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, December 09, 2019, 03:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Um... you can't leave. And teleporting won't work, because I know ways to stop you teleporting. So if you teleport, you die.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

And..... how would dying stop me, pray tell?
*Teleports*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Rest in peace, Verdauga. You will be remembered forever however long we remember you. *sad music plays*

Verdauga

Um......thaaaaaaaannnnkkkkssss??

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Shall I start a funeral topic for you?

Verdauga

Too much work. I'm alive anyhow.

Booklover

You teleported, which, as I said earlier, kills you. Meaning that you are dead.

Verdauga

You Died.

Respawn?

Yes         No

*Respawns.*

Booklover

This is not a video game. You have one life (and don't complain that you're a cat and therefore have nine).

Verdauga

*Sighs.*

Nooo, this is a forum. I have infinite lives, and can choose whether or not I die.

Booklover

And you chose to teleport, which I said kills you. If that isn't choosing to die, then I suppose anybody who's done the lambada on a bed of needles is still alive.

Verdauga

And you could call a cat's tail a leg. That doesn't make it so. So what if I "died"? *Singsong voice.* I'm baaaaaack!

Booklover

The reason teleporting kills you is because of the operation that we carried out while you slept, inserting an iron plate that won't teleport with you, and if it's removed you bleed to death. It's why elves are said to hate iron so much.

Verdauga

So, Lemme get this straight:
You inserted an enchanted plate of ferrum that somehow resists my teleportation, think I don't have knowledge of healing spells, and believe that respawning won't help.

*Presses X.*

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!