News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Pencil Lead (The Final Subject)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, December 12, 2019, 03:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

I'm as confused and afraid as the rest of you. Sheev is entirely beyond my control.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

What exactly do you want explained?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

How long were you planning this convoluted thing just to tell us you were getting the power?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 03, 2020, 04:58:20 PM
The time is "drawing" near. Have you still not uncovered the mystery?

Whatcha drawing?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Russa Nodrey

That's good. We don't want the neighbors to see us torturing Sheev to get answers. *Waves happily at the neighbors and then draws the curtains*
Freddy

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Let us begin. *Ties Sheev to a chair and shines a bright light in his face* Tell us what this is all about or I'll force you to eat the crumbs from under the fridge! *Gestures menacingly to a nearby fridge*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Snapples the chair's body structure and Jumbo punches Russa's tum, while sending a subtle but quite deadly uppercut to Kade's jowls, but begins to retract body before fist makes contact with said "Jowls" and poo-ooshes out leg tripping Skarzs, and causing him to tumble down a never before mentioned staircase*

*Cackles*  I've waited eighty days for this! There's no stopping me.

The Skarzs

Come back when you've waited five years.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy