News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum public kitchens and library.

Started by shisteer of nothing much, December 13, 2019, 08:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I'm afraid that if you don't tell me the name of the book, you will die a very painful death. Matter of principle, you see. No hard feelings.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Fair enough. But that's why it would taste terrible.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Do you mean nothing's worse? Although that wouldn't be true either, as it's be'er tha' bla'hy.

shisteer of nothing much

No, actually. The name Blackie is better than simply eating a good book. One must devour it in order to fully appreciate it. (metaphorically speaking)

*takes book out of oven and cleans it up, then returns it to shelf* Good thing the power was out and that was a laminated cookbook.
Kade, the idea is to be able to eat food, then read your book. You're not supposed to combine the two. (hence why there is a wall separating the library part from the kitchen part)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Is already halfway through eating his well-done book.  Pauses.*  Oh... that makes sense, sort of.  Also, that wasn't the book I was cooking.  *He said, gesturing to the cookbook that Teer put away.*

You know, I feel like I'm causing trouble, so I'll... yeah, I'll just see myself out.  *Sidesteps awkwardly towards the exit.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*closes the door* Hi Kade. Having fun?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

*grabs the half eaten book that Kade put on the bench before trying to leave*
Oh, it's just Anastasia. I never really liked that book anyway. Carry on. *hands book back to Kade* Are you enjoying it? I found it alright, though I never really got into it, nor did it get into me. Please refrain from eating other books in this library.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 24, 2020, 08:35:08 AM
Oh, it's just Anastasia. I never really liked that book anyway. Carry on. *hands book back to Kade* Are you enjoying it? I found it alright, though I never really got into it, nor did it get into me. Please refrain from eating other books in this library.

*Wasn't aware of what he was eating.*  Really?  No wonder I was rushin' to eat it.  Also, I would make an obligatory statement regarding the things you've chosen to eat in the past, but I feel we're beyond that now, right?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 24, 2020, 02:29:52 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 24, 2020, 08:35:08 AM

*Wasn't aware of what he was eating.*  Really?  No wonder I was rushin' to eat it.  Also, I would make an obligatory statement regarding the things you've chosen to eat in the past, but I feel we're beyond that now, right?
No, not really. What things have I eaten in the past that offended you?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!