News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forum public kitchens and library.

Started by shisteer of nothing much, December 13, 2019, 08:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

So, you know how a few pages ago we were talking about The Monster Book of Monsters? There's also a Monster Book of Monsters in one of the Discworld books (one of the Tiffany Aching ones, and if I remember correctly it's A Hat Full of Sky, but could be The Wee Free Men), it's mentioned once.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

I also destroyed the Monstrous Book of Monsters.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Verdauga

I think the HP version is the "monstrous", but okay.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

No, Monster.

I have read Harry Potter seven times, because isn't seven the most powerfully magical number? The last time was a few years ago, admittedly.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Daez anybeazt elze zink i' tvaz an extremely abzurd zin' zey did vhen zey introduced it tae ze American auidencez? Zat iz, ze changin' o' ze name o' ze firzt book: Zey zought Americanz vidnae 'ave 'eard o' ze 'Philozpher'z Ztone'...Zae zey change ze name tae zummat nev, vhich zerefore zey 'ad ne'er 'eard o' eizer.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Yes. For the movie, they had to edit every single time that someone said 'philosopher's stone', as well as when it was mentioned in the book Hermione showed them.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztartz a bonfire ootzoide tae burn av copiez o' ze Tvilight zeriez on*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Weird how almost everybody hates Twilight, yet on FF.net it has the second highest number of stories for a book/series (after Harry Potter).

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zrovz ze Tvilight fan-fiction ztoriez in az vell*

Ebantu the Kararehe

*has temporarily stopped reading in order to make sherbet*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

*Watches intently as the sherbet is being made.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 02, 2020, 12:27:19 AM
*Zrovz ze Tvilight fan-fiction ztoriez in az vell*
Would we be here forever if I asked you to list all the reasons you hate Twilight?

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on February 25, 2020, 04:13:56 PM
*pretends to exist.*
Verdauga, you do exist. Stop self depreciating; it's insulting to those of us that care about you. You're my friend and the forum wouldn't be the same without you.

Now, can somebeast please deal with those Monster books of Monsters? They're eating the accounting books, which I don't have a problem with but they will be finished soon and probably move onto something else which I do appreciate.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!