News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum public kitchens and library.

Started by shisteer of nothing much, December 13, 2019, 08:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Huh, I don't remember installing possessed furniture....

The enemy stand user must be nearby.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, tiz juzt ze Deaditez pozzezzin' everyzin'. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Oh, did you only install rented furniture?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Tvaz at ziz point zat ze Gremlinz gaet intae ze pover und zhut off av ze loightz und ozer electrical zin'z*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Because he wouldn't own it. It was meant to be a joke, even though 'possessed' could mean having rather than owning.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

If he doesn't own it, then he doesn't have to be responsible for the damage that happens to them.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Av o' ze bookz, furniture, und etc. begin yellin': 'DEAD BY DAWN! DEAD BY DAWN!'*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Looks sternly at Flib.*  No yelling in the library.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Und ze furniture, und etc..........

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Eats Flib and all the yelling books and furniture and what have you.*  Stop that.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze forum public kitchenz und library zuddenly became completely empty o' everyzin' except fer ze memberz in it*

Ach...