Go away.
9 (90%)
Yes.
0 (0%)
Set the stage!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

One-Eye the wildcat

*gives lass some adrenaline to drink* This will keep you alive long enough for me to perform surgery on you.

*begins to remove blood from the wound*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Backstabs One-Eye with my crimson blade*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Begins to remove One-Eye's leg with a push of the blade* :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

That's not very nice. *Throws a brick at Sheev*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

One-Eye the wildcat

*finishes surgery, closes wound and collapses.*

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Bandages up One-Eye* *Throws another brick at Sheev*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

You should have gone for the head.

*shoots sheev on the middle of his forehead*

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

shisteer of nothing much

*blasts Sheev and everything around him into Skinadeesh the moon, where he is slowly devoured*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*wakes up* well, that was dumb of me...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

(originality) Jumps out of the way.

lass of something much

*stands up, then as a searing pain shoots throw leg, promptly drops back down again*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

You're ok, Lass, One-Eye healed you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!