9 (90%)
Yes.
0 (0%)
Set the stage!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

One-Eye the wildcat

You know the way of the brofist?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

I don't watch Pewds much, but more or less  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

.....................I see............................................
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Puts on nerd glasses.*
Pewdiepie is too mainstream.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

They should.

Also, Eeeeyyyyy. *points the correct, American-style finger guns at Lass.* That's my in-law!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on January 31, 2020, 10:09:00 PM
They should.

Also, Eeeeyyyyy. *points the correct, American-style finger guns at Lass.* That's my in-law!
That's a contradiction in terms.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

Your quite false, Booklover.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

(Psst, Sheev, you need to have an " 're " instead.)

The Shadow of Korriban

The minute I forget the difference between your and you're is the minute the Grammar Fuzz jump on my pong-ridden body.  I stuck up for Lass when One-Eye was being quite mean.  Why do you feel the need to correct me when a typo slips from my mind?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Calm down. We all make typographical errors. I just try to point them out and not sound rude or condescending while doing so. I also expect the same treatment.

lass of something much

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 01, 2020, 08:12:01 PM
I stuck up for Lass when One-Eye was being quite mean.and you also tried to ship me with- what's his name again?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

(With Tungro. Oh, and, err.....it's "tried")

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱