News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Duel of More Than Two

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, December 18, 2019, 01:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cook up a video?

I want you to set the stage.
1 (10%)
No.
0 (0%)
Go away.
9 (90%)
Yes.
0 (0%)
Set the stage!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on December 22, 2019, 09:23:36 PM
*arrow thwacks in to armor*

Fool, this set of armor is 5 inches thick! Getting through this with an arrow is not going to work.
......you are a cat, not some sort of-*is hit by arrow* AAAAAaaahhh-*faints*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

*has fainted*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on December 22, 2019, 09:23:36 PM
*arrow thwacks off armor*

Fool, this set of armor is 5 inches thick! Getting through this with an arrow is not going to work.

Uh, if we're talking steel armor, then you aren't moving anywhere with 5 inch thick plate.  If we're talking kevlar or kevlar with ceramic plates, that's still a ton of material  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

A normal suit of plate mail weighs seventy pounds. Those things are fractions of inches thick.
Kevlar body armor (although I don't know how much it weighs) is heavy enough to compress the wearers' spine and rib cage; police officers cannot wear it all the time because of this.
Not to mention the fact that armor is rather uncomfortable to sleep in. And English longbows could penetrate chain mail......The odds aren't in your favor, bud.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

My armor is made of steel. And I use magic to move around.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Is bleeding from One-Eye's bullets*  *Slaps an explosive device onto One-Eye's back*  *It detonates*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Ooooh. That's gotta hurt.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

*screams as my back is blown off*

DIE!!!!!!!!!

*empties pistol magazine into sheevs face*

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

this.......is.........not......very.........nice *faints again*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

TROLL! In the dungeons! Thought you oughta know... *faints*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

Forgive the nanny feds, Lass. Skarzs has the same habbit of correcting peoples typos.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Walks into topic* *Sees the havoc* *Jumps in* Whoopee!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev gives a death glare toward Sebias*  *Chuckles with evil intent*

Sebias of Redwall

*Poses dramatically* Hey, *Points at random mouse* What's that? *Smacks Sheev with my hammer while he's distracted* To the pain!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!