9 (90%)
Yes.
0 (0%)
Set the stage!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 27, 2019, 03:21:31 PM
Um.  Sorry to tell you Lass, but he blew himself up with a grenade.  I don't think a bandage is gonna be much help at this point....
oh.....okay......well he's (almost) dead.....*sends one eye to valinor (IE the un dieng lands)*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Wonders if that was a good idea.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Flies gallantly into topic*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 25, 2019, 11:16:03 AM
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on December 25, 2019, 01:46:23 AM
*is watching, completely unimpressed* Boys are so weird. Killing one another is such an nonconstructive waste of time.
How dare you! For a start, it's only supposed to be an if the next word starts with a vowel (or an h). It should be 'a nonconstructive'. Secondly, I enjoy killing people on forums too. *slams Sheev back into the ground* Are we still just ganging up on Sheev or what?
I originally wrote 'inconstructive' but apparently that's not a word so I changed it to 'nonconstructive' but forgot to remove the 'n'.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

Destructive, I think it would be.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

*Throws a boulder at Sheev* How dare you scoff at me, Peasant!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Cracks knuckles*
*Strikes heroic pose*
*Slowly...backs out of topic...*

Kade Rivok

*Has fallen asleep at his computer yet again.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*throws a frog at Kade* Hey! No sleeping.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

*Wakes up as frog lands on his head.*  Ah, Eb, you finally made it to my hideout!  From here we can watch the action on my computer.  *Frog stays and sits contentedly on his head as he speaks.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

What's the difference between a frog and a toad?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Toads have bumpier, thicker skin and are generally bigger, I believe. (I'm not totally sure)

And until we meet again,