News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scott's funeral.

Started by shisteer of nothing much, December 19, 2019, 04:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Lip quivers* B-but life is fun!

...Ugh. If I must. *Hops in* Hold up. There isn't a portable toaster? That's it. I'm out. *Begins to do so*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Oh, they removed it for easy access. I can get it out of the hearse if you want.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Meh. *Falls out of the coffin and makes self comfortable in a batch of grass* I'm gonna take a nap.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ripred the Gnawer

Since apparently nobeast here is dead, I will bring in a new deadbeast. Call Masika!
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 22, 2020, 10:50:40 PM
(Lol. Death cannot stop true love. Lass is still here)

*Sits on a wooden table, very much alive*
*SPLUTTTERS*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on December 22, 2020, 11:33:09 PM
Since apparently nobeast here is dead, I will bring in a new deadbeast. Call Masika!
I'm just dead inside.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on December 22, 2020, 11:33:40 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 22, 2020, 10:50:40 PM
(Lol. Death cannot stop true love. Lass is still here)

*Sits on a wooden table, very much alive*
*SPLUTTTERS*
*Wipes spit off nose* Hey. *Resumes nap*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Verdauga on December 22, 2020, 11:34:35 PM
Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on December 22, 2020, 11:33:09 PM
I'm just dead inside.
Well, that is not entirely dead then, but it still classifies as 'dead.'
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Verdauga

And yet, I live.
*crackles.*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

O.o

*Comforts Verdauga with a pat on the head*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

(I would hope so.  :laugh:)

*Takes the pat away*  :-|

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!