"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Scott's funeral.

Started by shisteer of nothing much, December 19, 2019, 04:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Booklover on December 29, 2020, 11:38:09 AM
Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on December 28, 2020, 11:10:52 PM
There is no real true love. Just the sentimental post of a lovelorn otter.
I am neither lovelorn, nor an otter. If you mean Seb, I can't remember if he's an otter or not (he had a profile pic of a turtle at one point). But do you doubt the power of McLass?
I meant Seb, not you, and of course I don't doubt the power of McLass!
Seb is an otter I don't know whether Seb is an otter or not but I believe he is.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Booklover

Common opinion suggest tortoise, I think.

Maybe he's the most intelligent animal on earth. (A dolphin or mouse (of course, I'm definitely a mouse or a tree and I'm part of the race that commissioned the Earth (clearly, but don't tell anyone))).

(Look, I had to make a Hitchhiker's reference even if I use a lot of brackets.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

You can never have too many brackets. Look at algebra.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

You can have unnecessary ones.

Flib Bigboat

Unneccesary brackets are fun to use. They confuse people.  ;)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Y)o(()(()((u (s)(u)(r))))(e)) y)o(()(()((u w(((()))a)))()()()n()((((((t t()()))))))()(((o))()()))))(((()()))(())) (())()(((s)))))((((u)))(((((g)()g((e)))s()()t t())))h(((((a)()t?))

Flib Bigboat

Yup.
By the way, where is Scott? Is he dead still?
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

It's his funeral. So he's probably dead. Unless you're, say, trying to trick some assassins, you're not going to hold a funeral for someone you know is alive, right?

Ally046

Ive seen a ghost! And talked to it!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Ally046

Booklover

Didn't realise the page number so I made a non-Hitchhiker's reference rather than a Hitchhiker's one (though I made one before the topic was revived).

I guess this is the memorial to what was once a bowl of petunias, then?

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on November 15, 2021, 05:20:13 PM
It's his funeral. So he's probably dead. Unless you're, say, trying to trick some assassins, you're not going to hold a funeral for someone you know is alive, right?
What sort of assassins?
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

The kind that assassinate people, i assume.