News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 09, 2020, 01:56:05 AM
*Sebias has randomly turned into Baby Form*

*Takes cupcake and coos*
Why is that so cute...

...It looks yum...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 09, 2020, 02:03:00 AM
*Claps paws and shakes head*

Also, Ebauga is a ship. Boom.
*Would facedesk but doesn't want to break the glass.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 09, 2020, 03:30:37 AM
Rubbantu?
You... actually might have something there. We'll have to wait for Rubba to post a bit more.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

No, not that. That's a really bad ship, they're not even friends! I say One-tu, they did go to prom together after all
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Yeah, but they had next to no interaction.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Yeah, but if Ebby must be shipped.. Which I think is a dumb idea.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: lass of something much on July 09, 2020, 07:26:01 PM
No, not that. That's a really bad ship, they're not even friends! I say One-tu, they did go to prom together after all

I'm honestly kind of confused. Is that a number series, a ship, or  a bad idea?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Or maybe a new type of dance-wear?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Or a particularly cheap housing development. I smell money.

Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Or a new kind of tent?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

It could be a tent.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

That is also a good idea. Keep 'em coming.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 09, 2020, 08:06:01 PM

I'm honestly kind of confused. Is that a number series, a ship, or  a bad idea?

One-eye+Ebantu
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

It's a bad idea.