"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

How do you know it's dying? It's been around for ten years, and you've only had an account here for less than one year.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

I didn't say this forum specifically...

Plus, if you look at the members list, you can tell there's been a large decline In active members.

Dying?  Perhaps not.

Living?  Not quite.

Flib Bigboat

Why red? Is it your evil insane alternate personality? I have one as well, but she's hopefully left, as I haven't heard from her in a while...

Me, leave? You're not lucky enough for that, I'm afraid.

Oh, nevermind. Just try to keep a civil tongue in your head, at least.

Give me one good reason.

Because I said so, now hush.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

This place got real crazy real fast
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Well, it's the Cellars. Everything is crazy here.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 18, 2021, 05:16:15 AM
This place got real crazy real fast
You seem surprised. Are you sure you're well?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

This place has always been crazy.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Yes. This place was crazy even before the forum existed.

Flib Bigboat

Like in The Magician's Nephew.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Where are the rings?

Flib Bigboat

In your right pocket. "G for green, and R for right. That way you won't forget: G.R. are the first two letters of the word green."
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No, I mean my preciousssssssss.

Flib Bigboat

Oh. Well in that case, they're in the Bagginses' pocketses.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Slices the pockets open*