News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Soooo, is this a ship between Ally and Kass?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on September 27, 2021, 03:31:02 PM
Quote from: Booklover on August 04, 2021, 09:18:46 PM
Actually because explaining it would give something away that I haven't made much effort to hide, but still have no intention of saying and I'm still surprised no one appears to suspect.

Well, now I'm sus.
I'm not even completely sure what I was talking about.

Quote from: lass of something much on September 27, 2021, 03:47:15 PM
*Tumbles out of a closet* What?
If you do come out of the closet, we'll be sure to support you. And I realise that this is a shipping thread, which is semi-ironic, but also I'd make a joke along those lines in most threads.

Quote from: Ally046 on September 27, 2021, 09:27:16 PM

:o  Lass?! After everything we've been through together?! This?! This is how it goes down?! This is how I burn and crash?! This is how I meet my end, in the desperate and horrifying maze that is the cellars?! 
Did you expect otherwise, in this amazing and chaotic mess? Do not worry about your end, though, for we are your friends, and we will not let that happen!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Thanks, Bookie  ;D
Dunno if there's a need to though, really (I'm bi romantic for those who don't know)

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 27, 2021, 09:54:51 PM
Soooo, is this a ship between Ally and Kass?

No, you and Ally

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 27, 2021, 08:20:48 PM
How 'bout One Lass of something Wild?
I still want this to happen.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

I think the point is that it's not.
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Booklover on August 04, 2021, 09:18:46 PM
*was about to make a reference that no one would get (not that that usually stops me)* Actually because explaining it would give something away that I haven't made much effort to hide, but still have no intention of saying and I'm still surprised no one appears to suspect.

No. I'm not sure batters are allowed to throw the ball (well, they can bowl, but not while batting). Bats (the animals) might be able to throw balls, though.

Oh, I already know. It was quite obvious.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

So, who is it getting shipped with who, or are y'all still debating it?
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

That's still in the air.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 12, 2021, 01:54:08 AM
So, who is it getting shipped with who, or are y'all still debating it?

I don't think even Lass knows.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!