News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on April 24, 2020, 01:44:23 AM
I will slap you back onto the Loamhedge Forums.
I always wanted to go to Loamhedge...

Quote from: lass of something much on April 24, 2020, 01:45:02 AM
*burns Seb to a crisp* I'm sorry if this is one of your siblings going on your account, but...
*The sibling in question cringes* I have been found out!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Looks like the wedding is going to happen...  >:D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Verdauga on April 24, 2020, 01:39:36 AM
. . . Remember on your birthday topic, when I asked how being eighteen felt? That's what started it. That's it. That's the only reason.
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 01:40:07 AM
Preeeetty much.

*Grumbles*

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 01:59:20 AM
Looks like the wedding is going to happen...  >:D
No, this is not funny, I'm not letting you break my sister like this!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll think this a great idea.  ^-^

One-Eye the wildcat

Sebias, please ship Lass as much as you can. Call it penance.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Well, I ain't THAT mean.  :laugh:

One-Eye the wildcat

As a favor, please?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

O.O

Why me?!?

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 03:00:04 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure she'll think this a great idea to kill you^-^
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Ohhh, I get it now...YOU MADE ME DO IT!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

But you actually went and did it!

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Well, yeah, how would I laugh at something that doesn't exist!?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱