News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Yes, we were talking about you...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

lass of something much

He's fair game now.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Wanna get shipped with Corn, Tungro?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

What happened to shipping her with Verdauga?  That's the only version that'll cause a ruckus, I think, since the NZ crowed will be up in arms over it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

I know. We'll probably still ship them first. I was just curious if he wanted to or not.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Kade needs a ship Seb. He seems lonely.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

That would actually cause a large ruckus as well, now that I think about it  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

lol. We already shipped ya, Kade.

Kade Rivok

We already shipped Verdauga too, if you recall.  Hence the large ruckus.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2020, 07:08:04 PM
That would actually cause a large ruckus as well, now that I think about it  :laugh:
Na, Ebby's a good actress.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Teehee hee let's make more threesomes!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

Uh... hai?

Quote from: lass of something much on April 24, 2020, 07:11:42 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2020, 07:08:04 PM
Na, Ebby's a good actress.

*Isn't going to deign that with a response.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Apparently you did though.  :laugh: