News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Brookskimmer hasn't been on for a while either.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

I think she's just pulling random people from the members list  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Sounds like it, Kade.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

oh...
November 04, 2018, 03:49:32 AM
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Sheev and Booklover sitting in a tree...

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 16, 2020, 02:45:22 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 16, 2020, 08:50:10 AM
Quote from: Booklover on January 15, 2020, 05:19:35 PM
Sheev and Teer!
Quote from: Booklover on January 15, 2020, 04:09:21 PM
If we ship Verdauga,
Excuse me but Verdauga and I are married. I will not betray my husband and he better not betray me. We're a pair now and that's that. No third wheel will be accepted. Motorbikes are much better than tricycles.
Ooooohh.
I know right?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

It may be controversial...

And yet, I share dearest Etta's opinion on tricycles.

Sebias of Redwall

Yup. Bikes are so much cooler.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Although I prefer traditional automobiles....

Sebias of Redwall

*Shakes head* You young pup. The older way is always the best way. Tried and true. *Sips coffee and waves walking cane in the air*

Verdauga

I agree, however:
Trains are too limited in their venue
Horses require too much upkeep
And footpace is the slowest of all.