News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Nuh uh, otherwise that other poll would be back up  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Oh. I thought you meant my literal spine. XD

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Oh dear, I hope you're ok
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

That's a bunch of yikes.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Cornflower MM

My dude, the New Zealanders are gonna rip you apart, and I have no desire to become a homewrecker. Please cease and desist. :P

Kade Rivok

That's part of the entertainment  :laugh:

Would you rather be shipped with some other beast then?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Sebias of Redwall

Who? I'd say Tungro, but he's not as active anymore... How 'bout Kade?

Wylder Treejumper

The older I get the less comprehensible this particular aspect of the forum becomes...  :D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

lol. Have you been shipped yet, Wylder? *Puts on shipping glasses*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 04:48:22 PM
Who? I'd say Tungro, but he's not as active anymore... How 'bout Kade?

Nope, and nope.

Sebias of Redwall

*Scratches head* Well?  :P