News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Very curious indeed.  Skarzs, perhaps?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

*Pats Sebias on the head* You're smart, I'm sure you'll think of someone.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2020, 04:59:17 PM
Very curious indeed.  Skarzs, perhaps?
I feel like he's already spoken for though. It would be shameful to ship someone who's already shipped after all.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 24, 2020, 04:59:57 PM
*Pats Sebias on the head* You're smart, I'm sure you'll think of someone.
*Raises eyebrow* Now I'm REALLY confused.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*GASP*  IS IT SEB??
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

:o
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Can you put an option on the poll for no?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Booklover on April 24, 2020, 05:03:20 PM
Can you put an option on the poll for no?

You don't get how this works, huh?  ^-^

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 05:02:55 PM
:o

You inserted and then removed that spoiler text pretty quick  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Well, I was beginning to sound humble, and that doesn't suit me very well. 😁

Kade Rivok

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if we already listed at some point who Corn would actually want to be shipped with, and she just denied or ignored it  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Lol. The placing in the list would be an interesting question... 😋

Kade Rivok

Well, of course  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

*Hears a loud slap*
"Anybody hear that?"
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

I do believe Corn is now avoiding this topic like the plague. 😷😃