News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

To be honest I expected you guys to post the topic. Then you made me think you were smarter than 'shipping.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on April 28, 2020, 09:35:20 PM
To be honest I expected you guys to post the topic. Then you made me think you were smarter than 'shipping.
Smarter than 'shipping?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I also don't quite understand that  :laugh:

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 28, 2020, 09:16:06 PM
I mean, I have no problem being shipped - as long as the other half is chosen well. :P

More than once, you've alluded to somebeast that you'd want to be shipped with, but won't say who.  For shame.   
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 28, 2020, 09:52:40 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 28, 2020, 09:16:06 PM
I mean, I have no problem being shipped - as long as the other half is chosen well. :P

More than once, you've alluded to somebeast that you'd want to be shipped with, but won't say who.  For shame.   
*Shakes head disapprovingly* Aye. For shame.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

I'm not really thinking of anyone in particular, to be fully honest.

Sebias of Redwall

And that is super helpful. -_-

Cornflower MM

There's individuals that I wouldn't mind being shipped with at all, but not any that I want to be shipped with, because I just... Don't have a super strong interest in being shipped. If I had more of an actual interest in it then yeah there's one or that I'd probably want to be shipped with but on a casual note I'm just meh. :P

I feel like that did not explain my thought process very well. :P

Sebias of Redwall

Keva Strongbow

I think I get what u r saying, Corn :D Hmm....who is a suitable partner... ??? Have two Mods been shipped before?
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Cornflower MM

Rain and Leatho have been, Rainhound was cute.

Sebias of Redwall

One-Eye the wildcat

Corndauga for life.

Grove Street Families.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 28, 2020, 09:21:28 PM
Lemme see... @Keevahahaha get over here and help me find a suitable member to ship with Corn.  :P
Hmm, has Kolman been shipped? Cornman MM?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: lass of something much on April 29, 2020, 02:44:06 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 28, 2020, 09:21:28 PM
Lemme see... @Keevahahaha get over here and help me find a suitable member to ship with Corn.  :P
Hmm, has Kolman been shipped? Cornman MM?

Thats... not a good ship tbh. Even worse than Scott-Eye or whatever the name is.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Pffft, Scott-eye indeed! that's a dumb ship name! Sone-eye the wildLamok!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱