Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

>.>
<.<
*poofs out, skunk in paw*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

I mean, TECHNICALLY, I'm a shipping eligible female. Y'all just insist on that crazy delusional idea of Corndauga.

One-Eye the wildcat

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 16, 2020, 03:24:47 AM
SO IT WAS YOU WHO IS RESBONSIBLE FOR THE LACK OF SHIPPING-ELIGIBLE FEMALES ON THIS WEBSITE!!!
No, actually. The nothing much family have provided this forum with at least four shipping eligible females, three of which have been used.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Hmmm... How many shipping-eligible males are there?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Wort, Rubba, and... so two. We need more victims.

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

As far as females go, there's Jarky.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

As I said, we need more.

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Jarky and Dot, Worty and Rubba. We have the perfect number.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Dotti May, otherwise known as BRPT. She's one of Eb's cousins.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Ah. I doubt she will start posting in the cellars though.

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

She has started already and is strongly in favour of shipping. In fact, she has posted in this thread.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

There is also faiy.

Long live the RRR!!