Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Nah, its a song.

Particularly the one playing in this scene:

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Ah. I seeeeeeee. I haven't seen that movie, but the part was interesting.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 16, 2020, 10:49:44 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 16, 2020, 03:26:42 AM
I mean, TECHNICALLY, I'm a shipping eligible female. Y'all just insist on that crazy delusional idea of Corndauga.
But I mean... I can only think of Dan, but y'all are both best friends so that doesn't really work.  Unless you both wanted one I guess.

Fair enough. XD

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 17, 2020, 03:34:25 AM
I mean, TECHNICALLY, I'm a shipping eligible female. Y'all just insist on that crazy delusional idea of Corndauga.
But I mean... I can only think of Dan, but y'all are both best friends so that doesn't really work.  Unless you both wanted one I guess.

Fair enough. XD

CORNDAUGA IS THE ONLY SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

Sebias of Redwall

Fair enough. XD
^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

The best one, but not the only one, I'd say. McLass, for example.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 17, 2020, 03:45:29 AM

Fair enough. XD
^-^

It's nice, having shippers who take these kinds of things into consideration. People kept trying to make me and Skarzs work even though we just thought of each as siblings. The utter atrocity of "corndauga" does cancel that out, though.

Also,

MCLASS IS CUTE.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 17, 2020, 03:49:07 AM
It's nice, having shippers who take these kinds of things into consideration.
^-^ (Probably would be best to not get used to it. I have a reputation of ruthlessly shipping people to keep.  :laugh:)

People kept trying to make me and Skarzs work even though we just thought of each as siblings. The utter atrocity of "corndauga" does cancel that out, though.

Also,

MCLASS IS CUTE.
Wait, they did? What would that ship be even called?  :laugh: Skarflower? That actually sounds rather good. *Hides in a hole*

I KNOW, RIGHT?  :laugh:

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 17, 2020, 03:47:11 AM
The best one, but not the only one, I'd say. McLass, for example.

This court finds you guilty of anti-soviet behavior, Sebias of Redwall.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Should I be concerned? *Fingers tingle as I debate to summon Mjolnir*

Captain Wortshire

*begins to pull out a bag of popcorn*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 17, 2020, 03:45:29 AM

Fair enough. XD
^-^

It's nice, having shippers who take these kinds of things into consideration. People kept trying to make me and Skarzs work even though we just thought of each as siblings. The utter atrocity of "corndauga" does cancel that out, though.

Also,

MCLASS IS CUTE.

See, this entire conversation just makes me think that Corn is ok with being shipped as long as it isn't Corndauga.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

That's what I thought! And then the moment I ship her with someone (Tungro) she hits her head on a desk! So confusing... Shipping material these days.  :laugh: