News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

. . . That's an idea.  :laugh: I can't think of anything else, so...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 31, 2020, 06:27:33 PM
A Corndauga wedding thread?

Spoiler
[close]
Teer said she'd leave the cellars forever (Apart from TWOV and LTT(BNNYD)) if you did that...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Does TWOV stand for what I think it stands for?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

I don't know what you think it stands for...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

(The Wedding of VerdSteer, I believe. Though, you probably already knew that.  :laugh:)

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Does a little dance*

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on July 31, 2020, 11:13:55 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 31, 2020, 06:27:33 PM
A Corndauga wedding thread?

Spoiler
[close]
Teer said she'd leave the cellars forever (Apart from TWOV and LTT(BNNYD)) if you did that...
I mean that's kinda salty... ::)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Never said it wasn- ...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Salty like seawater. You know what floats on the sea?

MCLASS!! IT'S CUTE!

Captain Wortshire

I think you are all taking shipping far too seriously...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

We've tried to explain that to them, but they insist on taking it far too seriously regardless.

Probably because they find it amusing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

Normal people would just ignore it...

But, we aren't normal people, are we?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Not even almost  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!