Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Scott McLamok on August 21, 2020, 02:04:27 AM
and Happiness glory, chaos, fun, luv, "peace", food and.......*Shrugs*
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on August 21, 2020, 05:11:01 AM
He means McLass.
We have wise beasts on this forum.   ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Didja reset the poll?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

That would be Corn.

Also, Rushire. I ship it.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Lol, fine.  :laugh: Any ideas, Lass? I'm stumped.  :P

lass of something much

I do have ideas, but I'll tell you o discord for...Reasons...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

O.O
O-okay.

(I'm guessing you're shipping one of the admins? lol)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

THEY MUST NEVER KNOW WHICH ONES I MADE!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Hides posters...*  ;)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on August 24, 2020, 11:58:29 PM
I do have ideas, but I'll tell you o discord for...Reasons...

Should I be concerned? I feel like I should be concerned.

lass of something much

Look in small things to smile about...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 25, 2020, 12:05:10 AM
O.O
O-okay.

(I'm guessing you're shipping one of the admins? lol)

*laughter* See y'all in the underworld.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱