News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ebantu. *Tilts head* *Grins*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Russa Nodrey

Uhhh...I'm afraideded. What did I do?
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ebantu. Ebantu. Look. See?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on September 25, 2020, 09:09:20 PM
Also, KASS AND GHOST JARKY. *singsong voice*
Ghost Jarky's red
and Kass is blue.
Their ship is cute
but they might kill you.
Is that so. *Kass traps Ebby in a crystal with a sleeping, and dangerously floofy Kade (Don't know where he came from, but he's here)*
Oh how cute you two are together.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 26, 2020, 08:11:13 AM
I'm for realziez, fam. I'm not sure what you meant.
You voted for me as a match for Pano, from memory.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Really? I did? That's weird. I don't know what I was thinking.
Freddy

lass of something much

Jarky Thistlebrush   09:07:48 AM   Viewing Captain Wortshire's profile.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 26, 2020, 09:04:03 AM
Really? I did? That's weird. I don't know what I was thinking.
Lol.

Quote from: lass of something much on September 26, 2020, 09:09:20 AM
Jarky Thistlebrush   09:07:48 AM   Viewing Captain Wortshire's profile.
I'm getting mixed messages from thou.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

(It's "thee")

(I think; it just flows better in my opinion.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I thought of that, but meh.

(Thankee, though)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

So... what would the ship name be? Captain Wortybrush?  Jarty Thistleshire?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I like the second one.  ^-^

Verdauga

I do as well, actually. Sounds nice and posh.

Sebias of Redwall

Mm-hmm. Did you vote?

Verdauga

I have now. (I'm on the WAP2 version 'cause my interweb connection is wigging out, so I didn't see it.)