Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

I guess that means bad luck for you?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

No, it's bad luck for you, having brought it up in the first place.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

But I didn't name it. It's like the superstition with the Scottish Play (you know, written by Shakespeare in the early 1600s, contains witches (like that cursed book, actually), is this a dagger I see before me? (One of my friends can recite that entire monologue. They had to do it in drama)), it only applies if it's named, not when it's just referred to.

Ally046

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 26, 2021, 03:58:22 PM
However, if you write in diaries belonging to Riddles, you get mind-possessing responses.
:o
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on October 26, 2021, 04:31:43 PM
But I didn't name it. It's like the superstition with the Scottish Play (you know, written by Shakespeare in the early 1600s, contains witches (like that cursed book, actually), is this a dagger I see before me? (One of my friends can recite that entire monologue. They had to do it in drama)), it only applies if it's named, not when it's just referred to.
(It was a sword, not a dagger.) *remains foolishly convinced that it was a sword, and not a dagger*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I was quoting from that play (not the cursed one, the one by Shakespeare).

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*le gasp* Thou art cursèd!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Wouldn'tst it be-est so art thou?

Kade Rivok

Ship shippity ship ship.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Ummm... Who are you suggesting is shipped? As far as I know, Flib's straight, so it can't be her and me.

Kade Rivok

I wasn't suggesting anything in particular, I was just saying something that actually had to do with the topic subject >_>
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Ah. I see. Unless you wanted to be shipped?

Kade Rivok

*Shrugs*  We just haven't had a good ship in awhile ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!