News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Kade Rivok

You gotta avoid those, tiny tyke Corn!  Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Just don't be a duck.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

*pokes Seb* Bad Seb!!!!! *lifts Cornie away from Seb*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

*begins reading 'Where's my cow?'*

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Now young @Cornie, what toy would you like to play with?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Where's my cow?

That's not my cow!

It is a horse!

It goes 'neigh'!

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

Where's my cow?

That's not my cow!

It is a Ranger!

It goes .......... *thwack (of an arrow)*

lass of something much

*offers a doughnut to Baby Cornie*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

Where's my cow?

That's not my cow!

It is a taniwha!

It goes... (insert quote from Teer)