News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Listens to it, then* My, my. What new words and sounds!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Dances by, scooping up the infants as the pandemonium of parrots swirls about.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Begins eating and licking parrot feathers*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Accidentally tosses a certain infant off into the distance while doing a pirouette.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Watches with a horrified gaze as baby Eb goes sailing off into the sky*

lass of something much

Ebby!!!! *poofs Ebby back and hugs her tight*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

*The pandemonium of parrots circle about quickly before flying upwards in a glorious display, seeming as living fireworks.  Also, they seem to have taken widdle baby Seb along with them for the ride.*  Looks fun....
Bad Seb -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Shrieks*

Also...
Even badder Kade!

lass of something much

{Sorry Seb, but Ebby is my best friend, and I'm pretty sure it'll be easier for you to get away from that horrid creacher...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on June 09, 2020, 10:04:52 PM
{Sorry Seb, but Ebby is my best friend, and I'm pretty sure it'll be easier for you to get away from that horrid creacher...}
What happened to Teer?  :o O-o-okay... *Claws at the parrots*

lass of something much

{Yep, Teer, Ebby and somebeast else}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

{Ah. Gotcha. Is the third one a relative?}

lass of something much

{You'll never know 😋}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

{*Mumbles and grumbles darkly*  :laugh:)