News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*slices paw off, calmly bends water around the wound. Lifts the fallen limb and somehow reattaches it, bending the water round and round until it wraps into a water bandage, all the time while still reading the book*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

That looks. . . wildly unnecessary in a topic around infants.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Or in most topics, really.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

*cuts my head clean off and throws it at a random person*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*The head hits Jarky's tiny, skeletal footpaw* Eww! Blood is ukky. So swimy an' wet an' gooey.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kade Rivok

Wait, so you're like that even in cute baby form?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

Heyo, I appreciate Lass's care for the infants, but it's time to take my rightful place as "Supreme Caretaker of the Infantry".   To arms, infants!  *Activates lightsaber*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*The infants rise and salute to their master*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*is not in infant form* Sorry, but nope.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Zaps Ebbie* Now you ar. *A large pillar of evil rises up out of the ground*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Ebantu the Kararehe

*latches onto Jarky's footpaw with baby fangs*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Lass did that to me on the insane asylum thread. Y'all are weird.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

(I'm an infant, it's the only part of her I can reach. ^-^)

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Fair point. You know you're apparently biting straight into bone though.

Ebantu the Kararehe

(Yeah...oh well, I'll be fine.)

And until we meet again,