Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Don't squeeze him too tight now, he might throw up on you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

I'm not squeezing him at all.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

A hug consists of some modicum of squeezing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

I meant this kinda hug
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*feeds Widdle Baby Sebbie*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

What a handsome beard you have there, young man.

Sebias of Redwall

*Narrows eyes at this strange stranger...*

lass of something much

*snuggles* It's okay, Sebbie, Bookie's nice, she reads fanfics
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Not all fanfic readers are nice people. True, the majority of them will love books, which is a good thing, but that doens't automatically make them nice people.

However, if you were stating those as separate facts, then yes, that is true. *bows humbly*

lass of something much

Well, then...Bookie's a nice person, you can trust her..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

lass of something much

Alright, Sebbie, you can trust her, just don't listen to her if she says ducks are bad, ducks are lovely cuddly beasts..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱