"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Continuez eatin' Haggis, ztill nae quoite kennin' vot'z gaein' on*

*Dropz a totem pole ontae ze Disney bloke*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on August 31, 2020, 08:26:12 AM
Yes. I think you have. *Wafts at Seb*
*Hurls Seb out of the way*
*Seb stands in front of Jarky* *Seb pulls out the Sword of Eternal Heroes* *Seb pokes Jarky*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Rips the bench out of the wall and throws it at the bars*

If we can get out, we could possibly steal a ship.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

If I reenter this thread, do I get turned into an infant? What are the rules here?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

People who make threads:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev uses a sly mind trick on the dollar note guarding the prison*  You will unlock the cell bars and go fling your carcass off the nearest cliff. 8D  *The guard does as he was told*  Hurrah, fellows!  Now we just need to find a ship. :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Guys!!!  I found a ship. ^-^

I am quite surprised Disney hasn't erased it with a decanonization wand.  *Starts up the ship*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Nice. *Enters the ship* Did anyone bring snacks?
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Throws Russa a rather moldy packet of cod*  Enjoy! :) ^-^  *Sheev steers the ship away from the foul clutches of Walter Disney's youthful friends*  *Sheev convinces the olde ship to make the jump to hyperspace*

Russa Nodrey

*Accepts the cod* Thank you. :) *Puts the cod in an escape pod and ejects it into space*
Freddy

Verdauga

I could teleport you directly where you want to go... but that's none of my business. *Sips coffee.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on September 01, 2020, 11:49:58 PM
Guys!!!  I found a ship. ^-^

I am quite surprised Disney hasn't erased it with a decanonization wand.  *Starts up the ship*

Ach, ye poztin' a REAL Ztar Varz zin' from Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic! Finally a vize move! *Examinez ze Cargo 'auld, vhich 'e kenz exactly vhere i' tiz becauze 'e playz ze game*

One-Eye the wildcat

Nice ship. Perhaps a celebration of our escape is in order?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!