News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev's spirit leaves its body with a howl*  *It speaks*  "Where's Kathleen?" >8(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on December 21, 2020, 07:24:57 AM
Hey, fellows!  I created this little video starring "The Infantry".  If you decide to take a gander I'd like to know what you think. ยบ-) >8(

Spoiler
[close]
(That one is great, Sheevie!!!  :laugh: Oi, where's my crown, tho?  :-|)

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on December 22, 2020, 08:09:38 PM
*Sheev's spirit leaves its body with a howl*  *It speaks*  "Where's Kathleen?" >8(
Quote from: Verdauga on December 22, 2020, 10:05:10 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on December 22, 2020, 01:08:43 PM
Da moon!
RUN, KATHLEEN!

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

"I am so very wroth at Kathleen.  Can someone clean up my corpse?" :(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Sure thing, bro. *Grabs a broom and a cat*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sebias of Redwall

No prob, Bob.  ^-^

*Suddenly turns into an infant*

Wah.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

"Oh, my."  *Sheev's spirit pats baby Seb's little head and places him in a crib that has barbwire barring his way* :giggle:

Russa Nodrey

Is the wire named Barb?
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Chews on the wire*

*Does pushups*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Should I bring Teenage Verdauga into this?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.