News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Post here when you're the only member on!

Started by Kade Rivok, January 09, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Practices my cleaver-fighting skills.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

While I'm not, according to the 'Who's Online' list, the only member on, that bases it on the last 15 minutes. The only other person supposedly on is Verdauga:

Verdauga   01:53:08 PM   Posting in Post here when you're the only member on!.

However, unless he's spent the last 13 minutes or so posting (when in fact it's quite clear he's just posted), most likely I am, in fact, the only member currently on. Although I suppose it's quite possible that one of the guests is actually someone with an account who's not currently logged in. Who knows?

(it's also possible that during me writing this (which has taken a few minutes), someone else has gone on, or Verdauga has returned)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on April 10, 2020, 02:06:52 PM
While I'm not, according to the 'Who's Online' list, the only member on, that bases it on the last 15 minutes. The only other person supposedly on is Verdauga:

Verdauga   01:53:08 PM   Posting in Post here when you're the only member on!.

However, unless he's spent the last 13 minutes or so posting (when in fact it's quite clear he's just posted), most likely I am, in fact, the only member currently on. Although I suppose it's quite possible that one of the guests is actually someone with an account who's not currently logged in. Who knows?

(it's also possible that during me writing this (which has taken a few minutes), someone else has gone on, or Verdauga has returned)

Verdauga

Booklover

Why did you go on and do hardly anything?

Verdauga

Because Dad and I are working on the brakes for his truck, and we had a short break to have breakfast. After I posted, Mom sent me to take out the mulch.

Booklover

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I am left unsupervised again. Will these beasts never learn? I am not a safe beast to turn your back on. Behold, it is time to summon The Powers.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Booklover

You are clearly not the only member on.

Nor am I, for that matter.