News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Post here when you're the only member on!

Started by Kade Rivok, January 09, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Flib Bigboat

*Jabs Rill for jabbing Flib for jabbing Ally*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Did you just talk about yourself in the third person?

Also...
Spoiler
DON'T JAB MEEEEE... I actually don't care, I just feel like my brain is burning, and I'm really shaky...
[close]
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Spoiler
Jabs Flib for jabbing myself for jabbing Flib for jabbing Ally
[close]

Ally046

*Narrows eyes at Flib*

o.o
Spoiler
*Jabs Flib because Rill jabbed Flib... ...for jabbing Rill for jabbing Flib for jabbing Me...*
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on April 27, 2021, 04:44:03 PM

Did you just talk about yourself in the third person?

Also...
Spoiler
DON'T JAB MEEEEE... I actually don't care, I just feel like my brain is burning, and I'm really shaky...
[close]
(No, that was my *irritating* AP, who likes to poke her nose into everything)
*jabs Ally for jabbing me because Rill jabbed me for jabbing Rill for jabbing me for jabbing Ally* *also doesn't bother putting that into a spoiler because you people are jabbing me and driving me insane so hahaha* *laughs insanely*
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

o.o

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Jabs Flib for jabbing Ally for jabbing Flib because I jabbed Flib for jabbing Myself for jabbing Flib for jabbing Ally*

Ally046

Spoiler
...Jabs Flib... ;D ...
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Jumps in the way of Flib's punch and it hits him in the gut, doubling him over*

Ally046

:o

*Rushes over to Rill, and feels helpless*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Tries to stand up straight and act like tough but the wind is still knocked out of him. He finally gasps and he can breathe in the precious fresh air again*